Friday, October 07, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Come across "Top 10 Techies Who Changed The World" in NDTV (http://gadgets.ndtv.com/photo.aspx?pagenum=7&ID=10721&#talk)
There is no Single Indian in this List. We proclaim ourselves as the software Gaint.... But not even a single indian company Changed the World.... We Indian are good in Copycatting..... But there is no creativity.... Where there is creativity, there is innovative... Somewhere something is wrong.....
IIT's..... IIM's..... ??????? Only to Make Money??????
Monday, March 01, 2010
"According to Forrester Research, advertisers spent just under $400 million on mobile marketing in 2009. Projections for 2010 place that figure well above $550 million. And by 2014, Forrester estimates that mobile will claim upwards of $1.3 billion from the advertising pie." Insight On the Positive Note
- It shows a steady growth of Mobile Marketing of 25%
- Developing Countries like India, the mobile network penentration is growing exponentially
- Localized and customized targetting is more precise & focussed in Mobile Network
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Send Google's Xmas & new Year greeting card for Free Via Snail Mail Now you can Send Google's Xmas & new Year greeting card for Free Via Snail Mail (US Only).
Why Google is doing for Free!!!
- This is a wonderful Google to promote Gmail in Offline.
- Google Targeting the offline audience (ie: Senior Citizens) for brand promotion.
- Google communicates to the audience, Gmail can be personalized based on the user needs.
- Finally Gmail is Free
Good Going Google...........
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Google Fine-tuning the GA gradually and Powerfully. The way improve and fine-tune this product is very nice.
* At first they launched the product with Dashboard Interface with Basic Feature (Tracking Visitor Details, etc)
* Integrated PPC tracking with Google Analytics
* Report Segementation
* Custom Report
Microsoft Web analytics (Project Gatineau) was gone with the wind. Even Yahoo analytics is not seeing major updates like Google Analytics.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Microsoft Mad Search
MSN Search -> Live Search -> Bing
Hope you are all aware, Microsoft launched Bing (Re-branding there Live). It is very funny to see Microsoft is re-branding the search Product Year on Year basis.
Microsoft Don't Compete try to innovate
Microsoft is doing all the gimmicks to compete with Google in Search . But the way they moving, they can't dream about competing Google in Search Segment. Microsoft really mad to became No.1 in search engine.
Again Microsoft is going to burnt there hands in Search through Bing.
Google will Bang the Bing.......
Saturday, March 07, 2009
* Increase Proficiency in Analytics
* Certification provided by reputed organization
* propagating Google Analytics features
* Building Google Analytics Professional Group
Gyan: Google will have the visitor behavior details for most of the website. This helps Google to keep track of every brands in all segments and take advantage of the same............